Being a full time travel blogger can be a little rough at times. It takes more than just time and effort.
Dedication & perseverance are the least of your worries as you try to meet your own set deadlines to satisfy all who happen to trample across your writings. Needless to say, there are a set handful of blogs that I personally follow and would actually recommend.
These bloggers stood out to me in a way that I think even you would find thrilling and downright entertaining. While some have been writing for as little as 6 months, others have been at the game for more than 6 years!
Alas, I would like to present to you my Top 15 Travel Blogs (in no particular order) that I personally think deserve a little more recognition than what they’ve gotten so far.
Top 15 travel blogs
Crazy in the Rain
- Brought to you by the Legendary Adventures of Anna, Crazy in the Rain is a relatively new travel blog about one crazy girl travelling the globe!
The Runaway Guide
- He left home at 16 and has been travelling ever since. Leif is one truly inspirational travel blogger!
Bacon is Magic
- Ayngelina is a mid-thirty somethings traveller who left her job & home to pursue a dream of doing what she wants…no matter what anyone thinks!
- I found this perpetual backpacker when I first started blogging. He’s jumped from country to country & doesn’t have signs of slowing down anytime soon!
- Earl is the man who got me started in the whole blogging game. He’s walked me through some of the steps that helped get me where I am today and has been truly inspirational to thousands of travelers!
The World of Deej
- Deej has created a world of his own over at the World of Deej. Constructing resort reviews and showcasing some world class cuisine, his writing style and kid-like sense of humor is sure to keep you entertained!
Mallory on Travel
- Iain Mallory has created a mysterious world over on his blog. His patriotic demeanor & thirst for adventure has led him all over the world defining the true meaning of Wanderlust!
- Join Wes as he travels the ideal way through any place & experience the true taste of travel just like a local.
- Shaun & Erica, two high school sweet hearts who are now married, turned a penny & a promise into a full time dedication to travel the world. Now they are moving from place to place, experiencing life as it is with an attitude that’s “in to win”!
- At a young age of 26, Kate quit her 9-5 job & moved to Asia where she turned her blog into a full time business. Now her goal is to teach aspiring travelers how they, too can travel the world easily, safely & adventurously!
- Growing up with a keen interest in culture, technology & travel, Anil Polat started the foXnoMad blog to teach people like you the tips, tricks & tech “know how” to get out there and explore the world. His goal now? To visit every country in the world!
The Planet D
- Dave & Deb are two adventurous Canadians who truly love to live a life less ordinary than most. Join them as they step off the beaten path & explore unoriginal destinations!
Crazy Sexy Fun Traveller
- Alexandra puts a whole new sexy twist on her adventures around the world & she makes it obvious that the reason for her life is to travel!
- Their goal is to travel around the world on less than $25 per day. Inspirational? Of course it is! These guys truly believe that money can’t stop ones dream from coming true!
Congratulations to all that have made it on my top list of travel blogs that I think deserve a little recognition. Each and every one of these blogs I read on a weekly basis and have kept me going with my career as a travel blogger simply through inspiration and what they love to do…travel!
Have a blog that I haven’t heard of? Leave your link in the comments section below as I LOVE to hear about crazy new adventures!
Great collection, love all of these!
My sister and I are new to the travel blogging business, and we love PsychoTraveller’s blog! She also has a YouTube channel. She has the best advice and personality! http://www.psychotraveller.com
Haha she really does! Welcome to the travel blogging community – if I can give you any advice, it’s to keep doing what you’re passionate and don’t wear yourself out. Slow and steady wins the race, especially in this business! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you throughout your journey! 🙂
would love for you to check out my site. have been busy moving it from blogger to this new site so the blogging portion of it has been put on pause the last couple of months but i’m predominantly a vlogger. i post new videos every Monday 🙂 come check it out when u have the chance
Cool I’ll have to check it out, thanks for stopping by.
Some great blogs here, lots I read and sime I don’t so will be sure to check them out!
Hannah | http://www.thatadventurer.co.uk
Great sites here! Really can come handy for me when I travel again.
Hopefully that will be soon! 😉
Great collection. I’ve actually stumbled on couple of these blogs before, but the other ones are also great.
Hey Ron thanks for including me in this who’s who of bloggers, everyone is amazing and I’m honoured to be included. Especially humbling when you consider how many other great publishers that you must have wittled the list down to just 15. That’s not a task I envy.
You are doing great things here too, pretty sure you’ll be featuring on plenty of similar lists soon.
Thanks Iain! It wasn’t too difficult picking & choosing which bloggers should go on the list…these ones I read quite often and just wanted to make sure the world knew of them! 😉
All great travel blogs, I read a few of them on a weekly basis and 3-4 I’ve never heard of but will be checking them out now.
Right on Michael! That’s what this whole community is about…reaching out and expanding your horizons by meeting new people and learning new things!
Great list! I’m familiar with some of these, but it always nice to find some new travel inspiration!
Much appreciated! And you certainly deserve your own congratulations for what you have created here!
Awesome, thanks Earl! Although everyone has really pushed me to follow my goals, you’ve been the biggest inspiration of them all! 🙂 Thanks for the advice and everything else you’ve given me over the past 2 years!
Thanks a lot Ron! We are honored to be included with such great company here! We keep in touch with most of these travel bloggers and they are all awesome!! :-):-) Bon voyage everyone!! Greetings from China!
You’re welcome Agness! Enjoy China!
Great post thanks! There are a couple of gems here I didn’t know about so will add them to my ‘must follow’ list 🙂
Awesome thanks Nicole!
Great list! Some of my favorite bloggers are on here.
Thanks Jennifer…they are all great at what they do. Truly inspirational! 🙂
Hey Ron, thanks for this!!! I really appreciate it! Except you forgot one blog, Active Planet Travels 🙂
Haha, thanks Leif! Just keep up the great work & thanks for the compliment…I’m working on becoming the best I can be!
Thanks Ron! This made my day…glad to know someone appreciates my sense of humor:)
Haha…you’ve welcome Deej! I’ve always managed to get a laugh or two in when reading your articles. It’s the perfect combination of information and humor!
Thanks Ron! I’m honored to be included with such great company here 🙂
Well you guys are all on the list for a reason! lol 😀
Love the list. All great people 🙂 Thanks for thinking of me too, Ron 😉
No worries! Keep up the crazy sexy fun travels! 😉
Aww thanks so much, really kind of you to include me!
You’re welcome Ayngelina! I’ve always enjoyed going through your different adventures! 🙂